Alright, here’s the skinny on the Holiday Inn
It’s the official FEST 11 hotel, meaning that it is the working hub and epicenter of the fun and insanity of the weekend. Everyone must come here for Fest registration, and it will be hoppin’ just like the last four years with drinks flowin’, flea market wares hawkin’, pool partyin’, grills raging, and tons of friends hangin’. It’s probably going to be slamming the whole weekend, so don’t stay here if you are expecting to get a peaceful night’s sleep - you’re liable to run into a little room party or thirty.
Everyone staying at The Holiday Inn should know: ALL HOTEL ATTENDEES WILL BE GIVEN WRISTBANDS UPON CHECK IN. THESE WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN ALL WEEKEND. MAXIMUM OF FOUR WRISTBANDS PER ROOM.
Why is it $169 a night?
The Holiday Inn has to account for a number of extra features, one of which will be extra hired security who will patrol the hotel throughout The Fest 11. If they find people roaming the hotel after 10pm without a Holiday Inn wristband on, they will be forced to escort you out. This is to prevent the massive number of non-hotel attendees who were at the hotel a years ago during Fest stirring up trouble late night. Since we have started this rule it has made the hotel much cooler and your stay much more of a private FEST party! You are paying good money to stay here so you would like to enjoy it right?
HOLIDAY INN FEATURES
• Fest 11 Registration on site.
• Fest 11 Flea Market on site.
• Outdoor Rooftop Pool
• Sunday Night (Oct 28h-2012) special show for hotel guests only!!!
• Bars located within the hotel running Fest specials.
• 24-hour front desk, free parking, free shuttle to and from the airport, handicapped accessible rooms, 100% smoke-free facility, laundry/valet service, coin-operated washers and dryers, safe deposit box, air conditioned rooms, AM/FM clock-radio, in-room coffee maker, in-room data ports, FREE high speed wireless internet, in-room hair dryer, in-room iron and ironing board, in- room voice mail, in-room cable television, fitness center, on-site restaurant, Enterprise car rental on site.
• 20+ restaurants/bars located within a three-block walk of the hotel.
• Check in anytime after 4 PM.
• Check out by 11 AM.
• A credit card or $100 cash deposit for incidentals must be provided at check in.
• Each room will be responsible for signing a damage waiver upon check in.
• Phones, movies, video games, and room service will remain shut off unless a credit card is provided.
• This hotel is 100% non-smoking inside – there will be a $225 cleaning fee if rooms need to be cleaned for smoke