So, it's finally done and at the pressing plant. It's 13 bands, the first 12" of the series. All the tracks were recorded live at the Atlantic during Fest 7. Artwork by Richard Minino (Horsebites). These will come in black four color screen-printed J-card covers. We will also be doing a screen-print on the black paper inner sleeves. 350 copies all on black vinyl. These will be the only copies ever available, we are not re-pressing this. They will be for sale at the Flea-Market on Friday at the Fest, the No Idea sale on Saturday and all weekend at the Atlantic.
Since unfortunately not everyone can make it the the Fest we will make 50 copies available in our webstore the week before the Fest.
1. In Defence - “All Hail the Taco Avenger”
2. La Salle - “To Sea”
3. Cutman - “Self Employed”
4. Fing Fang Foom - “Native Tounge”
5. Comadre - “Make Me Believe”
6. Building The State - “Untitled IV”
7. City of Ships - “Night Visions”
8. Static Radio - “Stand Aside/Last Call “
9. Tiltwheel - “All I Care About is Me, My Rum and You”
10. Gatorface - “Flack Jacket”
11. Suicide Note - “Truly Historic”
12. Used Kids - “Dancing Off The Edge of the World”
13. Ruiner - “Adhering to Superstition”