|Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:59 amPosts: 1
1. Shook Ones/Paint It Black house (apt ) show - floor almost collapsed!
2. All of Davey Tiltwheel and Paddy Costello's bands. Both deserve a Fest lifetime achievement award.
3. Marked Men @ Common Grounds
4. Warm rain!
5. Witches With Dicks @ Sidebar
6. Getting over 9 hours of footage and 100 photos from over 30 kickass bands and a garbage bag full of cool merch - records, shirts & hoodies, posters, and beer coozies - and not going home totally broke.
7. Meeting kickass people from all over the world and possibly scoring a spot at next year's Fest. Our band's new ambition in life, seriously.
8. Avail and D4 at The Venue!
9. Not getting arrested or crashing the rental car. Whew!
10. Final show=Drunkest show (band and crowd)- Future Virgins @ Wayward Council early Mon. morning. Holy fuckshitup.
1. Waiting in line. Everywhere.
2. Missing bands (American Steel, Planes Mistaken For Stars, Naked Raygun, Quadiliacha/Assholeparade, Municipal Waste, Modern Machines, The Ergs/Short Attention, High Tension Wires, etc.) due to venue capacity, scheduling conflict, cancellation (This Is My Fist!, Swing Ding Amigos, Whiskey Sunday), or untimely death (J Church).
3. Missing the Ringers while waiting in line at the No Idea record sale for over an hour.
4. Not doing any hard drugs and/or getting laid.
5. Having an alcohol-induced "emo moment" and calling the ex on Sat, moping around the hotel room while the craziest 3am pool party took place outside my window and was getting busted by the time I cheered up and got my second party wind. Damnit.
6. Wasting time having to eat and sleep and walk and piss and shit.
7. Florida cops and other scary locals!
8. Not getting a Fest tattoo. Yes it was that good.
9. Stupid drinking rules - couldn't buy beer after 11 pm on Sun.
10. Coming home! Sucked really bad.
Can't wait til next year. Fest for fuckin life!
Photos and Videos will be posted somewhere when I get around to it.
About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Advertise | MySpace International
Look for People We Hate coming to a basement near you and at Fest 7. Fuck yeah.